Wrong settings for resourceName


First of all, great Addin!
Now, the problem :)
If I have a Class that resides in namespace A.B.C then the generated code for "method by code", in the translat.cs behind code file, the resource name for ResourceManager is A.B.C.B.C.ClassName...
It should be A.B.C.ClassName.
Closed May 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM by Cestbienmoi
No info from several month.


Cestbienmoi wrote Jan 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I can not reproduce the problem.
I have tested a C# project TestLab, with a subfolder B, the resource name is TestLab.B.App_Resources.xxx.xaml, and it is good.

But i discover another problem probably related
If the namespace tree and directory tree are different, like TestLab.C in directory D of of the project, the name of the resource become TestLab.C.App_Resources that is wrong.

wrote May 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM

wrote Feb 13, 2013 at 3:59 AM

wrote May 15, 2013 at 2:49 AM